A Few Firsts...

Fast forward 8 years, and I totally forgot I had this blog! This was a draft that hadn't been published so here it is. Guess I should update this thing. 😂

Hi there! Bri is 7 months old now, sheesh.  She now has 2 teeth (bottom).  We had a couple firsts with Bri this past month.  She got her first fever, which lasted for 3 days. We took her to the doctor, but they couldn't find anything. They put a catheter in to get a urine sample to make sure she didn't have a UTI. :( I felt so bad for her. It turns out, she just had a fever virus called Roseola. She got a rash after the fever broke and that's the tell-tale sign. The rash is just about gone now. It wasn't too noticeable and didn't seem to bother her, so that was good. She hasn't been quite the same happy girl since though (about a week ago). Now, we've noticed she has a runny nose and has been quite fussy lately. I think she's teething. We shall see! The other first we had was taking her to the park and putting her in a baby swing for the first time. She LOVED it! :) I am so excited for the cooler weather to come so we can spend more time outside. :)  She's getting closer to crawling, but hasn't figured it out just yet. She loves rolling around thought and can get to a destination that way just fine, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Love

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!!

28 Weeks and Counting...