28 Weeks and Counting...
Hello all! Well, I'm 28 weeks along now and time has been flying! A couple things in my life have been ending or will be ending soon. I quit my job to stay home with Bri and our new baby girl. J has decided he'd rather me stay home and work overtime a shift or two to cover my paycheck. So here we are. It was sad to leave my kids and my friends at work, but the time for me to leave was coming soon anyway, and I was ready. I thought I was going to be an emotional mess on my last day, which was Friday, but I did pretty well. I did cry but not too badly and I felt a peace about it all as I left. The guy who is taking my place seems nice and like he'll fit in well. Plus, the kids like him so that makes me happy. Anyhow, my last class of my masters degree is coming up this week. I will finally be finished! Hallelujah! It's been four years and I'm so ready. My graduation is the first week in May and my family is coming into town so that will be fun! :) Things are a changin, and these changes should be good.
Bri is doing great and is turning into such a big girl. She's so independent and wants to feed herself and knows exactly what she wants and doesn't want. Haha. She is walking great and is learning more and more things. Her latest words are "bubble" and "Mimi." :) She has figured out how to open some containers like her bubble bath. And she loves to "clean." She watched me clean the windows one day and wanted the paper towel I was using, and got mad when I didn't give it to her. I gave her a clean one and she delightfully walked around "cleaning" everything at her level. It's pretty cute.
We had a nice Easter and Bri did her first egg hunt. She picked up the eggs once we showed her where they were but didn't understand she was supposed to look for them, yet. She had fun playing with them (and still does) afterward. Mommy & daddy had fun going through and eating her candy. Haha. :-) I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and Bri goes Wednesday. Hoping for good visits and that Bri has gained more weight since last time. Guess that's a given for me, haha.
I've been trying to go to the Mother's Day taping of Ellen DeGeneres' show. I missed the opportunity to go when I was pregnant with Bri, since I found out I was pregnant with her right around Mother's Day. Ellen's also put out a challenge of doing dance dares and I did some at work a couple weeks ago and submitted those. I'm hoping they'll get on her Mother's Day show, at least, if I can't be there in person. :) I just love Ellen! I've been watching her show since it started and would love to be in her audience at least once! Well, guess that's all for now!
Hoping this finds you doing well!
Bri is doing great and is turning into such a big girl. She's so independent and wants to feed herself and knows exactly what she wants and doesn't want. Haha. She is walking great and is learning more and more things. Her latest words are "bubble" and "Mimi." :) She has figured out how to open some containers like her bubble bath. And she loves to "clean." She watched me clean the windows one day and wanted the paper towel I was using, and got mad when I didn't give it to her. I gave her a clean one and she delightfully walked around "cleaning" everything at her level. It's pretty cute.
We had a nice Easter and Bri did her first egg hunt. She picked up the eggs once we showed her where they were but didn't understand she was supposed to look for them, yet. She had fun playing with them (and still does) afterward. Mommy & daddy had fun going through and eating her candy. Haha. :-) I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and Bri goes Wednesday. Hoping for good visits and that Bri has gained more weight since last time. Guess that's a given for me, haha.
I've been trying to go to the Mother's Day taping of Ellen DeGeneres' show. I missed the opportunity to go when I was pregnant with Bri, since I found out I was pregnant with her right around Mother's Day. Ellen's also put out a challenge of doing dance dares and I did some at work a couple weeks ago and submitted those. I'm hoping they'll get on her Mother's Day show, at least, if I can't be there in person. :) I just love Ellen! I've been watching her show since it started and would love to be in her audience at least once! Well, guess that's all for now!
Hoping this finds you doing well!
Comments
Post a Comment