Still preggo...

Well, here we are 2 days from my due date and still no baby.  We so thought she would be here by now, especially since she was measuring big.  I go to the doc tomorrow to get an ultrasound and see how big she is now (estimate).  We've set the induction date for the 16th if she doesn't come on her own.  I'm quite ready...well, at least my body is ready.  I'm quite uncomfortable this time.  With Bri, I could've stayed preggo forever and been okay with that. Haha. I'm most excited to see how different or similar she is to Bri.
Bri has been very talkative and has taken to her baby dolls. She's saying "p" and "b" sounds a lot. She has even been singing at random times. She's such a big girl. 17 months. She's being helpful already. If we ask her to go get a diaper so we can change her, she will, and proceeds to lay on the floor. She loves to "clean" and will grab a towel or burp cloth to clean random surfaces, especially if I'm cleaning.  She will clean up her toys with us, most times.  She will get her shoes if it's time to go "bye bye" and will put them back where they go when asked.  So smart and such a good girl.  Hasn't had a fit in public in a while, so that's good, haha.
The kitties are good, but we've had some potty issues with Oreo.  He will pee on the mat outside the litter box.  I think, since Bri is becoming more vocal and can now chase them easier, he's a little anxious.  And maybe he senses another baby is coming. But we've tried isolating him to the bathroom when he does it, and that worked for a couple weeks. We'll see how long he goes without doing it this time.  We may need to take him to the vet if it continues and see about kitty prozac options if it's needed.  Anywho, I think that's it for now. Hope everyone is doing well. Here's a recent pic of Bri. :) Love wins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Love

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!!

28 Weeks and Counting...