37 Weeks and waiting...
I'm 37 weeks today, which means baby girl is technically full term. Doc says I'm having another big baby, maybe even bigger than Bri was. Eek. As of my last doctor's appointment, I am 3cm and 25% effaced. We'll see about next week and see how much progress has been made since then. I've been contracting for almost 2 weeks, every 10-20 minutes or so. That has been kind of annoying. I didn't feel the contractions as much with Bri. But as long as they're doing some good, it's ok I guess!
Bri is almost 17 months now and she's such a wonderfully silly little girl. She's finally saying Mama now but not using it to get my attention yet. She's trying to say apple, but it comes out "babble." :) She can climb on our bed now. She loves "cleaning" anything especially if mommy is doing it too and likes to play with headbands and tries to put them on her head. She seems a bit taller now and has lost most of her cute big belly. She started saying "Dede" and "Nana," which is really sweet.
I got my Master's diploma in the mail a couple weeks ago. :) There are actually 5 guidance counselor positions available within the area and I went ahead and applied, but told them I wouldn't start until at least October. Baby #2 would only be 5-6 weeks old if I started on the first day of school. I just don't feel comfortable with that and wouldn't be at my best for my baby or at the job. I figure they won't contact me, but at least I have all the information they need turned in and application on file so I can apply much quicker next time a position comes up. J has been getting a lot done around the house and has been awesome. He's not been able to get as much overtime as he'd hoped though. We're still hanging in there, and just waiting for baby #2 to come along!
Bri is almost 17 months now and she's such a wonderfully silly little girl. She's finally saying Mama now but not using it to get my attention yet. She's trying to say apple, but it comes out "babble." :) She can climb on our bed now. She loves "cleaning" anything especially if mommy is doing it too and likes to play with headbands and tries to put them on her head. She seems a bit taller now and has lost most of her cute big belly. She started saying "Dede" and "Nana," which is really sweet.
I got my Master's diploma in the mail a couple weeks ago. :) There are actually 5 guidance counselor positions available within the area and I went ahead and applied, but told them I wouldn't start until at least October. Baby #2 would only be 5-6 weeks old if I started on the first day of school. I just don't feel comfortable with that and wouldn't be at my best for my baby or at the job. I figure they won't contact me, but at least I have all the information they need turned in and application on file so I can apply much quicker next time a position comes up. J has been getting a lot done around the house and has been awesome. He's not been able to get as much overtime as he'd hoped though. We're still hanging in there, and just waiting for baby #2 to come along!
Comments
Post a Comment