16 months & 33 weeks
Hi there! Well, I am 33 weeks along now. Goodness, progress seems to be slowing down now that I've been staying home. The doctor continues to tell me that I'm measuring a couple weeks ahead of where I'm supposed to be. Meaning, we're probably having another big baby. Yikes! I'm very curious to find out if our little one will make her debut earlier than the due date. And let's just say I wouldn't mind if she did! lol. She's up in my ribs and down in my hips and it's definitely hard to keep up with Miss Bri like this. We shall see!
Speaking of Bri, she's doing great. Minus some scraped knees. :( She's scraped her knee once before but it was just a scratch or 2. These are full blown scraped knees. Poor baby. She is getting more brave now that she's walking so well. She's 16 months old today. Such a big girl. :)
Today also marks the ten year anniversary of my high school graduation. It's crazy to think it was that long ago, but then again, so much has happened in those ten years, it's not hard at all. Just makes me feel old. lol. I don't think I'll be going to my reunion. I'll be kinda busy. ;-) But the main people I was close to back then, I still keep in contact with now, so there's no real reason to go anyway.
Anywho, Father's Day is coming up in a few weeks. And I have to say, Justin is such an amazing father to Bri. And she loves her dada. :) So much, she still won't call me Mama! lol. I know baby #2 is gonna love her dada too. I love watching them interact and play. I'm gonna have to think of something cute/fun/special to do for him...
Speaking of Bri, she's doing great. Minus some scraped knees. :( She's scraped her knee once before but it was just a scratch or 2. These are full blown scraped knees. Poor baby. She is getting more brave now that she's walking so well. She's 16 months old today. Such a big girl. :)
Today also marks the ten year anniversary of my high school graduation. It's crazy to think it was that long ago, but then again, so much has happened in those ten years, it's not hard at all. Just makes me feel old. lol. I don't think I'll be going to my reunion. I'll be kinda busy. ;-) But the main people I was close to back then, I still keep in contact with now, so there's no real reason to go anyway.
Anywho, Father's Day is coming up in a few weeks. And I have to say, Justin is such an amazing father to Bri. And she loves her dada. :) So much, she still won't call me Mama! lol. I know baby #2 is gonna love her dada too. I love watching them interact and play. I'm gonna have to think of something cute/fun/special to do for him...
Comments
Post a Comment