Baby #2!

Bri's birthday party went great and she mostly enjoyed her cream cheese icing more than her pumpkin cake. :) Her Nana, Mimi, and Deedee came. The week after her birthday, she started walking on her own. She's off! Bri is now saying a few words as well.  She says "dada," "bye bye," "kitty cat," and "woof woof."  She also has learned to sign "more" and "please." :) Such a big girl! We're working on discipline more now, since she's been wanting to throw her food down and play with it on the table. She responds well to us saying no, for the most part, but she did experience her first "time out" the other day. I'm sure there are plenty more to come!  She's definitely dealing with separation anxiety now, but she did well today at the Little Gym.  I took her there for a free introductory class.  At first she didn't want to let go of mine or Mimi's finger but before long she was exploring on her own and we couldn't keep up. :)

We went to the doctor Wednesday and I had an ultrasound to do an anatomy check and to find out the gender of the baby. It's another girl! :) Now it's time to plan! We also have been thinking about names. We finally found one that we both like, so we'll see if it sticks! 

The recent storms across the midwest and southeast have been terrible. We didn't have any bad weather, thankfully. I think it just missed us. I've checked with my family in Indiana and everyone is safe and didn't have damage. Yet, my heart goes out to all those affected by the storms. Praying for restoration and comfort.




Here are some current pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Love

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!!

28 Weeks and Counting...