Waiting For Our World to Change

Well, I'm 3 days away from my due date. Miss Brianna hasn't made her appearance yet.  My mom and brother came up/down to visit hoping she'd come while they were here. Unfortunately, they have both since left.  Mom will return when she comes, but my brother won't be able to for a little while.  I feel bad that they came all this way and had to go home without meeting the newest member of the family. But the day is up to Bri.  We all thought she'd have come by now since I'm already dilated 4 cm and half-way effaced.  Guess that doesn't mean as much as I thought.  We tried a few different supposed methods of induction while they were here.  My mom rubbed my heels, we went walking, eating spicy food, and my least favorite method was eating Kraft mac & cheese with A1 sauce. BLEH!  It was my first time having A1 sauce and the last!  Oh, and that quality time with the hubby hasn't worked either.  I don't really buy into the induction myths, but had to try them while my mom was here. But back to waiting until Bri is ready. I'm still feeling pretty good. Just have this ache in my back that won't go away...
Anywho, I decided that my last day of work will be tomorrow. I'll miss the kiddies, but I'm ready. Oh, and I registered for my practicum for Mar-May.  I'm sure that will be tough to leave Bri, but this is the most opportune time, since I can't take off work to do it. I'm one step closer to finishing my masters! I'll have one more class to take, which I plan to take from May-July, God willing.
So, we're still waiting. It's hard to wrap my mind around us having a new life to love and raise together.  I'm sure it'll be amazing. Our next post will be the announcement of our baby girl's arrival! :)
Prayers are appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...