One Month to Go!

Well, ladies and gentleman, miss Brianna will be making her debut in 4 weeks or less (hopefully not more). We are putting the last touches on her room and still organizing all her clothes.  We've taken the classes and I finish up the pre-admission process at the hospital on Tuesday.  This week starts my weekly doctor appointments. I can't believe she'll be here so soon.  It still almost seems surreal to think about meeting the little one kicking around in my belly in person.  I really enjoy feeling her kicks.  I'll probably miss them, but I know I'll be enjoying her in many other ways when she's here. :)

I am really excited to meet her, but also worried about the labor.  It's the fear of the unknown I suppose.  The classes have taught me what to expect, but I just want to know what the pain will be like.  I love listening to everyone else's story. Unfortunately though, no one can tell me how it will be for me.  As for going natural or not, I'd like to say I am, but I want the epidural there as an option in case I can't take the pain anymore.  So I won't know the answer to that question until I'm in labor.  Anyway, I'm sure all this worrying about the pain and the actual pain itself will be easy to forget when I see our little girl, so I shall focus on her. :)

We hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas. :) We had a nice, relaxing first Christmas in our house and last one as a childless married couple.

We're looking forward to all that 2011 has in store for us and hope it's a year of many blessings for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...