Polka Dots!

Hi there!  Well, everyone is doing great here. No news is good news as they say!  God has continued to bless me with a fun, easy pregnancy thus far with all my doctor's visits going well and the doc saying everything is "textbook."  I am 26 wks as of today. :)  She's been moving around a lot more and it's so neat!
This weekend J and I tackled a big task.  We painted Bri's room.  Oh, I'm not sure if I already mentioned that we have a name for our baby girl, so I'll share that now just in case.  Her name will be Brianna Claire. :) I wanted to name her after my dad (Brian) and J gladly agreed to the name.  Anywho, back to her room. It is already painted a sky blue, so we needed to girly it up a little.  We decided to go with a beige stripe in the middle of the walls and within the stripe we put purple and teal polka dots. :)  Here is a pic of the final product. :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!
PS: The pic makes the biege color look orangey but it's really beige. haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...