Movin' Around...
Last weekend, I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, and I felt this little poke in my abdomen. I just knew that had to be our baby kickin/movin around. I grabbed Justin's hand and put it over my belly...and surely enough she did it again. :) We were in awe. Since then, I have felt her pokes and kicks more and more. First, I felt it every night before I fell asleep. Then, this past week I felt it when I was driving, or while I was just sitting still at work. I'm feeling her move around as I type this. :) I am looking forward to feeling her even more. I hear it will start to be uncomfortable as she gets bigger. That'll be interesting. And it will be so strange to feel her have the hiccups, lol. I can't believe I'm already half way to the due date. It doesn't seem possible. It feels like it's going by quickly and slowly at the same time. Just trying to enjoy every moment, and she's making it pretty easy to do that so far. :)
In other news, we'll be attending a bible study starting next week and I'm really excited about it because I'm sure it'll bring us closer to God, to each other, and to our church family. That makes me happy. I feel like I am not doing my best to grow closer to God so I am ready to dive in and build upon that relationship not only for our little one but for myself.
Comments
Post a Comment