Our sweet cupcake! :)

Hi there.  This is a bit late, but I wanted to update the blog for the sake of updating.  Justin and I went down to central Florida a couple weekends ago to visit my mom and to hopefully find out the gender of our baby. I couldn't wait until my doctor did the next ultrasound, because that would be 3 more weeks. Too long, lol. We did 3 ultrasounds over that weekend and the third one was the charm. We each had a turn of doing the ultrasound, which was neat.  The baby was breech in all 3, but in the last one, SHE opened her legs wide and we saw those 3 lines everyone talks about. :)  Yup, we're having ourselves a girl!  We were 80% sure we were having a girl after the first ultrasound, but we really wanted to get confirmation.  Justin and I were so excited, mainly to be finding out the gender period.  I can't wait to see Justin fall in love with our baby girl. :)  She made our 14 hr round trip drive well worth it.  And ladies and gentleman, we already have a name chosen.  We're naming her after my dad, whose name was Brian.  Her name will be Briana Claire. :) Of course, my mom is thrilled to be having a granddaughter, and has already gotten us lots of cute outfits and decorations for Briana's room.  And the theme is:  cupcakes! :) Love it.

Thank heaven for little girls. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...