Baby Morris Moves!
Hi there family and friends!
Well, tomorrow I will be 13 weeks along. Our last appointment was Wednesday and I had another ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was trying to measure Baby Morris and he/she wasn't cooperating very well. He/she wasn't in the right position. So, she poked around my abdomen in an effort to try to get him/her to move. It worked! All of a sudden, as Justin and I were watching the monitor, Baby Morris' arms and legs started squirming about! We both were like "WHOA!" :) It was awesome.
Here is one of the ultrasound pics. Baby Morris is no longer a blob, but is looking like a human!
Well, tomorrow I will be 13 weeks along. Our last appointment was Wednesday and I had another ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was trying to measure Baby Morris and he/she wasn't cooperating very well. He/she wasn't in the right position. So, she poked around my abdomen in an effort to try to get him/her to move. It worked! All of a sudden, as Justin and I were watching the monitor, Baby Morris' arms and legs started squirming about! We both were like "WHOA!" :) It was awesome.
Here is one of the ultrasound pics. Baby Morris is no longer a blob, but is looking like a human!
Comments
Post a Comment