Hi there! First of all, sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I've been a bit busy! Miss J is here and was very punctual!! She arrived on her due date, and I had another easy labor! Labor started in the middle of the night, and I wasn't able to sleep much, but it just felt like bad cramps. I woke Justin up around 6 or so and told him I was having contractions about 5 min apart. By about 10am, we were on the way to the hospital. The car ride was a lot less exciting than I thought it would be, and the funny thing is, once we got in the car, my contractions slowed down. At the hospital, they put me in a storage room of sorts and hooked me up to the monitor. Apparently, there were 7 or 8 other people in labor and all the rooms were occupied. I didn't mind, and luckily we were able to get into a recovery room after I had her. I got the epidural and I had our big baby girl weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz, just before 2pm. 3 pushes. Woot! At one point, the doc said if I sn...
We are all so proud of him. I do believe you must be good for him as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jon! (Sorry I am just now seeing your comments) I like to think so!
ReplyDelete