Thanksgiving 09

For Thanksgiving we went up to North Carolina and stayed in a cabin.  My brother and his wife came and we had some good times with marshmallow launchers. haha. We attempted to do some shopping on Black Friday, but there weren't many local chains around besides Belk.  We did find a po-dunk movie theater, however, and saw a movie.  Mom and Ted saw The Blindside and J and I saw New Moon.  New Moon wasn't as great as I thought it would be.  Everyone had been saying how awesome it was.  It kept my interest, but perhaps there wasn't enough of Edward and his charming words that I was used to in the first movie...until the end. Anywho, I will end this on a thankful note. Here are a few things I am thankful for. We hope you had a nice Thanksgiving filled with yummy food and even better company!

I am thankful for:
-God's unfailing love and mercy
-my hubby's laugh and smile
-my sweet kitties
-getting to see family
-dark chocolate
-baked goods
-having a good job
-my computer (I love Apple)
-music, and lately Michael Bublé's latest album
-cheese
-that we're fortunate enough to own a home (soon!)
-Johnny Depp movies and the man himself, haha



Here's my favorite pic from the trip:  Ted trying to catch a marshmallow in his mouth...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...