House Update & Tropical Storm Ida

School was cancelled today because of Tropical Storm Ida and is closed tomorrow as well, so that means no kids at work. We still have to go to work, however, except for the teachers unless the center is closed. It's been a while since we've experienced a hurricane/tropical storm in our area. I have to admit that I kind of enjoy when they come. There are the obvious work perks, and school perks (my assignment's due date for my class has been postponed a week.) And of course, there are those fun hurricane parties. I am glad this one is just a tropical storm, but how odd that it is here in November? I just hope the house holds up okay!

Here are the latest pics from this weekend. Enjoy!

PS: We heard some great news! The tax credit for first time home buyers has been extended until June 2010! Yay! Click here for details.


One of our master closets...

Our master shower/bath...

Progress!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...