Where has the summer gone?

It's August already! Sheesh. I am finally done with my summer class, and in 3 weeks my fall classes will start. Justin's semester starts the week before mine does. He will be doing ambulance rotations and labs and then he is done! :-) I'm quite proud of my future medic.

My job has been great. The summer program ended last week, so this week we are preparing for the school year to start next week. I am interested to see how different it will be from the summer. But our supervisors have told us there will be changes happening that will make our positions more therapeutic in nature instead of educational. Sounds good to me!

One interesting thing Justin and I have done recently is learn to
shoot. A friend of ours (Marine) taught us about gun safety and let us use his guns. We went out to a range and shot some targets. I was pretty indifferent about the whole thing, and kind of intimidated. It's kind of cool to say I have done it, but I wouldn't want to make it a hobby. Justin did very well. He had great aim. Even our friend was impressed. Must be all those video games, haha. I guess that's all the news for now. Hope this post finds you readers doing well!

Love wins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...