Spanish Fort, Here We Come!

Hi there! Well, I've mentioned before our thoughts on moving. Our lease here in Mobile is up in December. With my new job being in Fairhope, I've noticed some new apartments that have popped up around the Spanish Fort area. We visited a few and got info regarding rates. Well, we have found our place (for the next 13 mo. starting in January at least)! They are brand new apartments, right next to I-10 and within walking distance to shopping (hehe). The price is a little higher than what we're paying now, but with what we'll be saving in gas it will be about even. We're still going to be getting a one-bedroom, but after our lease is up at the new place, we'll either upgrade to a 2-bedroom or be looking for a house. ;-)

I am very excited! I love the area and the super easy access to I-10. I'm going to start going through our things and we'll figure out what we don't want to take (trash, goodwill, or sell) so we don't have so much to take with us. So, if you have the urge to do some heavy lifting on New Year's Day, please give us a call. haha. We're planning on making it a moving party...pizza, drinks, fun times. And hey, at least we won't be moving in this CRAZY heat. So excited!

PS: The new job is going very well. I really enjoy it and love that I'm working in my field. :) Justin is doing great and enjoying his hospital rotations and always has some interesting stories to tell. I will try to get him to write a few posts. :) Hope this post finds you well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party of 4!

Timeless Love

28 Weeks and Counting...