Extra, Extra! Read all about it!

Hello my four followers! Haha!

We have some news...
First of all, Justin and I have been married for a year as of this past Sunday! :-)
We were lucky enough to be able to spend the weekend at a condo on Pensacola beach (courtesy) of friends. It was beautiful! We both came home a little pink (Justin moreso than I) and wishing we didn't have to leave.



In other news, we've decided to put a hold on the house hunt. We're hoping to have more of a downpayment in time as well. So we'll just stay in our apartment until the lease is up at the end of the year, then check out apartments in Baldwin co. (hopefully) and stay in an apt. until we are ready to find a house. We figure we should wait until I can get a school counseling job and until Justin can find a job in the same area, so we don't have to sell the house right after we get it. I cannot wait til we get one though! I have been watching too much HGTV. Anyway, so that's to be continued...

Speaking of Baldwin county...I got a new job! I will be working at the Baldwin Co. Mental Health Center as a Children's Behavioral Specialist. Doesn't it sound fancy?? :-) I'll be helping the 10 students (K-5th) by modeling appropriate behaviors and redirecting theirs. Also, I'll plan group sessions where I'll teach life skills (hygiene, social skills, etc). And during the summer, it sounds like it will be a blast! Every Wednesday is spent at the local pool and every Friday is a fieldtrip! Woo hoo! I'll plan field trips too (about once a month). I'm quite excited! I'll finally be using that psych degree! :-) I start in a couple weeks. I'll keep you updated on that...

Justin and I are starting our summer courses this week and next week. Mine started this week (one course). Justin's starts next week, and he's going to be doing hospital rotations. I'm sure he'll do great and have lots of stories to tell me.

That's all for now!

Love wins.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Love

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!!

28 Weeks and Counting...