Happy Feast of Firstfruits! (Easter)
Happy Feast of Firstfruits (Easter) everyone! We had a nice day. Justin and I went to church and Council came. The boys sat together while I ran the slides on the screen for music and the message. The message was really good. It was about joy.
After lunch, Justin and I went to look at some homes in Mobile/Theodore that we were interested in. We decided we may as well buy a house in Mobile since we will most likely be here for a couple more years. We wanted to check out the neighborhoods these homes were in, and out of 13 houses, we found one clear leader in Theodore. We hope to find out more info about it soon. We'll keep you updated!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! He is risen!! :)
Off to try to find Easter candy on sale! Woo hoo!
Comments
Post a Comment